Uploading MP3's for the congueros please!!

It's only thanks to your help if we can improve our web-site so ... leave a message here!

Postby Tonio » Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:21 am

PLease allow MP3 files to upload. I think it will help newbies and experienced players alike.
For education and a means of sharing our craft!!

Lets make this board the best community for congueros.

I will help in any way I can.

Tonio :)
Tonio

Postby Tonio » Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:02 am

What no one agrees?

T
Tonio

Postby gilbert » Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:43 am

gilbert

Postby Tonio » Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:22 am

Just checked the thread.
Well ok zip for now, kinda seems redundant no? mp3 to zip ..double compression.

oh well, guess we'll go for that till Congaman can maybe allow/fix for mP3.

T
Tonio

Postby tamboricua » Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:08 pm

Tonio wrote:Lets make this board the best community for congueros.

I will help in any way I can.

Tonio :)

Hi Tonio,

Hope all is well! In my humble opinion, this is the best resource online for congueros and percussionists in general. Thanks to Congaman for creating this excellent site for everybody.

Saludos,

Jorge Ginorio
tamboricua

Postby franc » Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:37 pm

jorge. todo bien??? dime quien es congaman y como logro hacer de conga forum?? as for me i love the forum. i try to enter every day. here i can learn a whole lot with you guys about percussion. jorge, how about conga place?? did he also created it. i congratulate him for this site. my best and aché to you. your friend, franc :cool:
ibúkún,ire,
Franc ♪♪
franc

Postby Tonio » Fri Apr 23, 2004 9:07 pm

guys don't get me wrong. I think this is the best board for congueros. If we can swap mp'3 files, it would be a learning tool.
PLus I think it can aid in some less experienced folks to actually hear what various rythmns sound like. especially folks where they can't find a teacher locally. I for one could not find one until I was 24. The technology is here to take advantage of the tools for better education.

T
Tonio

Postby tamboricua » Mon Apr 26, 2004 2:38 pm

franc wrote:jorge. todo bien??? dime quien es congaman y como logro hacer de conga forum?? as for me i love the forum. i try to enter every day. here i can learn a whole lot with you guys about percussion. jorge, how about conga place?? did he also created it. i congratulate him for this site. my best and aché to you. your friend, franc :cool:

Hola Franc,

Saludos! Todo bien gracias a Dios! Cada dia que pasa extrañando mas y mas el terruño borincano. Franc as far as I know, Congaman created Congaplace and the forum is part of the site. There is also Italian versions of Congaplace and the forum.

Hey Congaman, are you getting this message? People around here want to know more about you, and how was the process in creating this excellent resource for percussionists?

Saludos,

Jorge Ginorio

Edited By tamboricua on 1083000184
tamboricua

Postby franc » Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:31 pm

mi pana jorge, muchas gracias ok. this site is great, also people like you and others make it greater. also jorge about the island is getting hotter as days goes by. my best to you!! take care!! your pana, franc :cool:
ibúkún,ire,
Franc ♪♪
franc

Return to Comments and Suggestions