Hilton Ruiz in a coma

It's only thanks to your help if we can improve our web-site so ... leave a message here!

Postby OLSONGO » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:04 am

Pcastag, we all can't all be like that, I know this kind of behavior makes you want to pull your hair. But I think is just a sign of the times, the word respect is just that a word; look at the actions of our beloved president. He doesn't give a shit; so why should anyone else. I remember the reactions of the young people in the 60's when ' Nam was going on, they hit the streets with signs "down with the establishment" The songs expressed the feelings of the people and made a difference. Now days everyone gets led around with their tails between their legs, seeing how they can make the payment on their gas gussler, and how to get the next silicone shot. We have become selfish, vain, and don't even care about the future of our kids....and I can go on... but... siento un bombo mamita me esta llamando.

Amor, paz y rumba

OLSONGO
PS take note I am not that old , just cultured.
OLSONGO

Postby pcastag » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:45 am

No, you're right, but this country sure has let our people down. Look at it , education, healthcare, crime. the wealthiest country on the planet!! What a shame, so much corruption and greed, while we could be doing so much good!
PC
PC
pcastag

Postby franc » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:19 am

friends,
you can't imagine how sad i have taken this vicious attack and death of our great friend Hilton Ruiz. i get sick to the stomach to know that there are still human ''rats'' with such inhumane behavior and racist. i pitty those nasty and ignorants fools. i am sure they will pay dearly for what they have done to our beloved Hilton Ruiz. i say this cause i am sure that hate and racism will steadily corrosive the heart and spirits of these avominables fools. eventually death will come upon them in a worse manner. is a law of human nature. i know this for a fact!!! and i am 100% convinced!!! justice will preveil. my most sincere prayer and condolences to his family and closest friends. sad and angry to the core!!! REST IN PEACE, HILTON!!! franc :( :(
ibúkún,ire,
Franc ♪♪
franc

Postby yoni » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:24 pm

What a horrible tragedy. Poor Hilton! I had the pleasure of meeting him at a jazz fest once, same one where I met Giovanni, Andy Gonzalez, Steve Berrios and others of their "Latin Jazz All-Stars" of the time... Hilton was among the most friendly and out-going of them, a real sweetie. I remember him playing the piano with his head hunched down between his shoulders, totally immersed in his music. His albums "Heroes" and "Hands On Percussion" are among my favorites.
Yes, may he rest in peace.

Edited By yoni on 1149776940
yoni

Postby JohnnyConga » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:37 pm

MORE BAD NEWS .....MILTON CARDONA IS IN A COMA IN NEW Y0RK CITY , FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS....FROM MY SOURCES IN nEW yORK...."JC" JOhnny Conga...
JohnnyConga

Postby ralph » Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:00 pm

Yeah I heard the news from Wille Everich on latinjazz e group...
more sad news...its like a whole generation is starting to go on us all at once....hope he comes out of it...

Ralph

Edited By ralph on 1149796956
ralph

Postby franc » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:19 am

sure thing. 2006 has been a bad year. so many greats has passed on. i will pray for the full recovery of Milton Cardona. one of my favorite percussionist. fallowed his musical trayectory, mostly when he was the member conguerro of willie colon and hector lavoe. still love his smoking mellow solo in the ''esta navidad'' of the cd albun ''asalto navideño'' my prayers are with him!!! franc :(
ibúkún,ire,
Franc ♪♪
franc

Previous

Return to Comments and Suggestions