participation - users

It's only thanks to your help if we can improve our web-site so ... leave a message here!

Postby Seisporocho » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:05 pm

Hi to all,

I just became a member of this wonderful site and am very excited to learn from fellow percussionists.
I am, though, noticing that many posts and conversations happened over a year ago and am now wondering if anyone is still part of this Board and are they active anymore??
Did people run out of things to say and I found out about this site too late!? lol

Is it normal to just have 10 active users....

Regardless, I plan to keep it alive!

Thanks
Seisporocho

Postby Thomas » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:56 pm

Hi Seisporocho, welcome to this forum. There are 1350 registered members of congaplace.com. 10 members at the same time isn't few IMO.
There are loads of interesting posts everyday, no need for first aid :;): :D :laugh:
All the best,
Tom
Thomas

Postby ABAKUA » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:14 am

Firstly bienvenido/welcome.

I am, though, noticing that many posts and conversations happened over a year ago and am now wondering if anyone is still part of this Board and are they active anymore??

What area are you looking at? The Open Discussion area is perhaps one of the fastest moving forums on this board. Go through it, you will find many many current discussions.

As for 10 active users, yes, this is normal because this is a worldwide forum, so dont forget while you are online in your part of the world, it could be 4am in another part of the world!
We have members from the US, Sth America, Asia, Eastern Europe, Europe, Middle East, Oceania etc etc.. So it is somewhat impossible to have all members on at the same time.

Have a look through the forums, go into other pages in different sections etc, once you are familiar with the forum, you can click on "new messaged" which will display all threads posted/messages posted since your last visit.

Before positng a thread, try using the search function to see if you topic has already been covered, if you feel you could add more to it, or feel you would like more discussion on it, feel free to post in that htread you find and revive it for everyone.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Saludos,
Marcelo.

ABAKUA
Site Admin

Postby OLSONGO » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:26 pm

Seisporocho, welcome!! to the best conga forum on the planet.
As bro ABAKUA says we all can't be here at the same time, but for you it shouldn't really matter, beacuse you have a lot of very interesting info to read, and if we all were here posting at the same time you would never catch up, I have been here for a little while and I am still reading what could be considered as old news.

Amor, paz y rumba OLSONGO
OLSONGO

Postby congamyk » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:34 am

OLSONGO Brother Bird Fleming and everyone says hello from KC.
When you coming to rumba with us?
You better hurry before the weather turns :p
congamyk

Postby OLSONGO » Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:17 pm

I know, congamyk I am planning on it. At this moment I have a full schedule. But if I can't make it, you guys may want to consider comming down to Tampa, and thaw out from the cold winter in KC. or lets all go to Hawaii, I want to check out those massive drums.

Paz OLSONGO.
OLSONGO

Postby Charangaman » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:39 pm

Hey Seisporocho, we conguero's may be men of few words but what is here is all gold.. And it's worth reading thru many of the old threads..
Charangaman

Postby whitemanplay » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:35 pm

Hard to figure where this guy got his info from but his board moves along pretty rapidly. There is always new threads by many active users daily.

Last but not least, this place stayed alive before his 8 posts.
whitemanplay

Return to Comments and Suggestions