JOHNNY CONGA videos & photos

One thread per person please. Feel free to share with us your photos and video clips from your gigs, jams, rumbas, etc etc. No random clips or images, this is a section for our members to post up and promote their own projects and adventures.
Forum rules
One thread per person please. Feel free to share with us your photos and video clips from your gigs, jams, rumbas, etc etc. No random clips or images, this is a section for our members to post up and promote their own projects and adventures.
Lets keep it positive.

Re: JOHNNY CONGA videos & photos

Postby CongaTick » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:24 pm

So glad to see you so busy.
CongaTick

Postby JohnnyConga » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:58 pm

Performed with the "JAZZ RATS' orchestra of Boca Raton Florida..great gig!
Jazz Rats 1.jpg
Jazz Rats 2.jpg
Jazz Rats 3.jpg
3rd picture im holding a 'pandiero' and man it was heavy and i had to play it for 320 bars of music..one of the hardest instruments for me to play ...my hand was still cramping on me when i got home after the gig from holding it and playing it that long..much respect for Pandiero players of Brasil...
JohnnyConga

Postby JohnnyConga » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:30 pm

Our local Rumba at Holland park, in Hollywood Florida....we played for about 5 hours..which is normal for us.. we are also all New York X-pats ..and some of us have known each other for many many years.....we also had the Actor Ismael "East" Carlos join us (he;s on the left singing)...i took this video with my phone..didn't realized the wind would also be picked up..but here it is...https://youtu.be/-OiV7ev5j-I
JohnnyConga

Postby JohnnyConga » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:54 am

I still 'play along' with the music I grew up on in New York city...this is how i first learned to be in a band....(in my mind)... https://youtu.be/KqHFLx4XtT0
JohnnyConga

Previous

Return to *** PHOTOS/VIDEO CLIPS OF YOUR GIGS/JAMS ***