Rhythm Tech Congas

If you don't find a specific forum, post your message here (please read all the forum list first).

Rhythm Tech Congas

Postby ArnoldC » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:46 pm

Maybe you can quickly help me on a conga matter. The manufacturer of Rhythm Tech congas (whoever that may be) is selling some old demo products, some new in boxes. I can't seem to get a straight answer as to which series they are selling but from what I've seen they make (made) an Alpha and an Eclipse model. Both seem somewhat entry level and for what they're asking, it looks like I can get them for the same price new from a store. What do you think?
ArnoldC

Re: Rhythm Tech Congas

Postby burke » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:05 pm

I vaguely recall seeing these in some local store [I may be confusing them with some other cheapo brand] and they were pretty bad. Can you test drive them in a local music shop? In any event if there is no price difference why bother buying the demos ... unless they were better constructed or something.

Their site says siam oak ... so no surprise there. My opinion would be don't bother.
Burke
burke

Re: Rhythm Tech Congas

Postby ArnoldC » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:54 pm

thanks for the reply. I found nothing good about them online myself. So I passed on the deal, especially considering the outrageous pricing! I have another question about some congas, but I need to post a photo. Can anyone tell me how I can post a photo in a post? thanks in advance.
ArnoldC

Return to Open Discussion